Friday, April 19, 2013

April 2013 Challenge Week 2



I don't know about you, but I am feeling the love from this challenge!

Today is Day 6 and it is a rest day.  We'll start week two on Monday April 22, but for those of you who are overachievers I wanted to give you a preview to week 2.  The major change is an increase in the number of reps for the swings and squats.  I also added a push-up move in the third exercise so that you'll also be using some of your chest and triceps.  This is truly a total body workout.  You might need to drop the weight a bit to get through three rounds... I know I will!



1 comment:

  1. How is everyone doing? I've had several questions about variations on a theme for this challenge. I haven't been able to find good videos to demonstrate so I will torture you with homemade videos. The first is Renegade Rows with Push-Ups. Let me know what you think.

    http://youtu.be/CGc3GjfYfL8

    ReplyDelete